Group and Private Classes, Colorado Springs, CO
I am an instructor at Canine Solutions, 3318 Adobe Court, Colorado Springs, CO.
Schedules for group classes vary. Please go to www.caninesolutionscs.com and click on Calendar for the latest schedule.
- Canine Good Citizen (Basic, Advanced, and Urban) Your dog will learn the basics in a low distraction environment then progress to hardware stores, hotels, banks, fire stations, and downtown settings.
- Pet Dog Obedience. Classes start in our training facility then graduate to city parks and businesses.
- Trick Classes. Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Performer, and Elite Performer for AKC and up to Champion level with 'Do More With Your Dog' (DMWYD). Trick classes are great for shy dogs.
- Freestyle (Dancing with your Dog!). You will learn how to train simple to advanced behaviors.
- Rally-FrEe. This rally-type format uses Freestyle moves at each sign.
- Challenge Class. Only for committed trainers who want to learn how to train challenging behaviors.
Specialized training for:
- Helper Dog.
-- This class is designed for owner-trained service dogs.
-- It is also suitable for anyone who will be recovering from surgery (knee, hip, shoulder, etc.) and would like their dog to learn specific task behaviors.
-- It focuses on task training for behaviors specifically tailored for the disabled owner.
-- This class includes information on ADA rights and responsibilities.
- Obedience for Service Dogs.
- Obedience for Emotional Support Dogs.
- Deaf or hearing-impaired dogs.
Reactive Dog Classes:
- This class teaches a dog how to respond, not react. Typically a private session.
- No coercive methods are used.
- There is no overnight solution for a reactive dog. Owners must be committed.
Private training sessions: anything can be covered in a private session: tricks, Freestyle moves, manners, loose leash walking, or behavior management. Whatever you'd like to work on.
Rabbit Hopping (competitive) and Rabbit Agility: training is available for rabbit owners who would like to have even more fun with their rabbits. Group or private. Excellent for 4H groups!