Group and Private Classes, Colorado Springs, CO
- Canine Good Citizen (Basic, Advanced, and Urban) Your dog gets to practice in hardware stores, hotels, banks, fire stations, and downtown settings.
- Trick Classes (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, Performer/Championship) for AKC and 'Do More With Your Dog' (DMWYD)
- Freestyle (Dancing with your Dog!) Individual routines and team routines.
- Rally-Freestyle. This is where you improve your skills and build a repertoire of moves for Freestyle.
- Component Training: this class focuses on the important details of competition for Obedience, Rally, and Freestyle. Points matter!
- Specialized training available for deaf or hearing-impaired dogs.
Reactive Dog Classes:
- Owners will learn skills to help their dog improve impulse control and threshold management.
- No coercive methods are used.
- There is no overnight solution for a reactive dog. Owners must be committed.
Private training sessions: anything can be covered in a private session: manners, loose leash walking, tricks, or behavior management. Whatever you'd like to work on.
The Collie Show: I do live shows for parties, assisted living facilities, rehab centers, schools, libraries, and churches. See the tab for The Collie Show!
Canine Fitness training: FitPAWS training is combined with Parkour and just plain fun. Well-suited for older dogs, competition dogs, and your hiking buddy.
Rabbit Hopping (competitive) and Rabbit Agility: training is available for rabbit owners who would like to have even more fun with their rabbits. Group or private. Excellent for 4H groups!
Yep! If you really want to improve your skills as a dog trainer, try
training a chicken. Go ahead and laugh... but your eyes will be opened
when you try this.